Tree Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Hill

Dobrodosli na forum o najboljoj seriji!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biografija

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dream_girl
Adminka
Adminka
dream_girl

Female Number of posts : 81
Job/hobbies : Student of Tree Hill High
Humor : LEYTON 4EVER
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Biografija Empty
PostSubject: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:10 am

Ovde cemo uneti Jamesovu biografiju, posto ga Kaca toliko voli bilo bi dobro da ona negde pronadje nesto o njemu....... bounce
Back to top Go down
naley4ever
Novajlija
Novajlija
naley4ever

Female Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : uchenik Oloshke
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Biografija Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:10 pm

things we should know about JAMES LAFFERTY!

BASIC FACTS:
Full Name: James Martin Lafferty
Nicknames: James / Baby James
Birthday: 25 July 1985
Hometown: Hemet, California
Current Residence: Wilmington, North Carolina
Parents: Jeff Lafferty & Angelica Escarsega (Angie)
Siblings: 1 brother - Stuart Lyle Lafferty (born in 1987)
Height: 6 feet and 2 inches
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Signature Basketball Move: 15-foot, mid-range jumpshot
Pet: Nino, a husky/shepherd mix
Relationship Status: Taken
Guilty Pleasures: Chocolate & Laguna Beach - "Chocolate. Anything chocolate." "I'd say my guilty pleasure show is Laguna Beach, and I honestly don't know why I watch it. I'm going to stop."
TV Crush: "When I was a kid I used to have the biggest crush on Alex Mack (the secret wotld of alex mack)." "Oh yeah, Rachel McAdams."
Favorites:
» Holiday - 4th of July : "I always have the most fun on the Fourth of July. You don't have to exchange any gifts. You just go to the beach and watch fireworks. It's always fun."
» TV Shows - South Park, The Daily Show, Entourage, Family Guy, Chappelle Show, Band of Brothers & The Sopranos
» Movies - Office Space, Wayne's World, Fight Club, Royal Tenenbaums, It's a Wonderful Life, Unbreakable, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fight Club, Beautiful Girls & Love and Basketball
» Actors - Tom Hanks & Edward Norton
» Actresses - Natalie Portman & Rachel McAdams
» Music Artists - Eminem, Gemini, Steve Miller Band, Geto Boys, Audioslave, Tupac, Kasabian, Jack Johnson, Cake, Sublime & Kanye West
» Basketball Player - Michael Jordan
» NBA Team - Los Angeles Lakers
» College Basketball Teams - Duke Blue Devils, Carolina Tar Heels, & Gonzaga Bulldogs
» Book - "The Iliad" by Homer; "Anthem"; "A Brave New World"; "The Greatest Minds and Ideas of All Time" by Will Durant
» Fruits - Peaches &Oranges
» Ice Cream Flavor - Chocolate
» Drink - Rootbeer
» Breakfast food - Belgian waffles
» Food - anything Mexican.

TRIVIA:
Did you know?
» James' zodiac sign is Leo.
» James has a black belt in tae kwon do!
» James loves big cars! He especially loves the GMC Yukon and the Mustang Cobra.
» James' parents own a construction business in Hemet, California.
» James enjoys spending time on the beach and on his boat.
» James' roommates, Dustin & Brandon, are also members of the Tree Hill Ravens Basketball team on the show.
» James graduated from Hemet High School in 2003.
» James was the MVP of his High School Basketball team.
» The Hemet High School mascot is a bulldog; and the school colors are red and white.
» James wore #10 as his jersey number in high school.
» James initially planned to attend California State University - Long Beach, majoring in International affairs. He already had his dorm assignment when he chose to do the show. Good thing he decided to become Nathan Scott instead!
» James is very close to Brett Claywell (Tim on OTH!) and Rachel Bilson.
» James has a very unique pet peeve: "When I'm trying to go to sleep and there are little noises, like a clock ticking or a fan squeaking, it drives me completely insane."
» James is notoriously known for loving blondes! These include Amy Smart, Brittany Snow & Rachel McAdams.
» James does charity work for local oragnizations, including hosting basketball games to raise money!
» James hates baseball!!!
» James' first car was a 1986 Toyota pickup.
» James wishes he was 6 feet and 8 inches tall!
» James doesn't eat sushi or eggs.
» James subscribes to "Slam Magazine".
» James took his junior year of High School via the internet so that he could concentrate on his acting career.
» James' English teacher in Senior Year is named Mr. Rossi.
» James' parents were married on February 16!
» Whenever James watches a Duke basketball game, he HAS to wear his Duke basketball shorts!
» James avoids all internet gossip. He doesn't like to read what is said about him online. (When asked if he ever searches the web to see what fans are saying about him, he replied "No, not really, I try to stay away from that.")
» Years ago, James made his younger brother Stu believe that he was adopted and that their parents loved James more!
» James was ranked #6 for best celebrity body in the new Body Magazine by the publishers of the TV Guide.
» When he was a kid, James' favorite Halloween constume was Eddie Munster!
» James is right-handed.

QUOTES:
» "What I remember most about junior homecoming was my date getting sick afterwards. That kinda sucked. Then, senior year, someone got gum in her hair when we were dancing. She had to get one of the chaperones to take her to the office and cut up her hair. I felt really bad for her, but it worked out fine."

» "A great date is a nice dinner outside when the whether is good at a place with a view of the water. I don't get a whole lot out of the romance thing, but I realize girls do, so I'll go out of my way to make them feel romanced."

» "I think our show is kind of old school in the fact that we really stick to the roots of why people turn on the television in the first place, and its just to get lost in stories about people, and to get lost in characters and relationships and see things that they can relate to. I think sometimes television gets too carried away with, you know, just trying to blow things up or trying to have all these conspiracies and things like that. I mean, its all cool and fun and everything, but when it comes down to it, the thing that makes people turn on their television week after week is actually caring about the characters and caring about what happens to these people in that world, and I think weve done a really good job of doing that, because its all about family and all about relationships." (about One Tree Hill)

» "I'd love to do action movies. I don't know too many people who don't like to see a good action movie. That sort of career would just be amazing."

» "Tom Hanks has been a huge idol of mine. I'd love to work with someone like him someday. You could learn a lot working with someone like that."

» "What I remember most about junior homecoming was my date getting sick afterwards. That kinda sucked. Then, senior year, someone got gum in her hair when we were dancing. She had to get one of the chaperones to take her to the office and cut up her hair. I felt really bad for her, but it worked out fine." (Thanks to Seventeen.com)

» "The cast gets along pretty well, it's a good work environment. I hang out alot with Brett Claywell, he plays Tim Smith on the show. We play plenty of basketball. "

» "The whole Haley-Nathan marraige deal was a pretty good twist huh? I hope we got all of you with it. That particular story line even suprised me when I read it, it's a good one and it'll provide for some good stories to come. "

» "My brother, father and myself got my mother a necklace for mother's day."

» "To answer the question about whether or not Mark Schwann is a good guy, the answer is no, he's a great guy. He's the reason I have a job."

» "If I could act with anyone, I'd have to say I'd act with someone like Tom Hanks, Paul Newman, Edward Norton, somebody I could learn alot from working with."

» "I don't drink soda too often, but when I do, it's root beer, favorite food is anything mexican, and favorite basketball player is, of course, Michael Jordan."

» "I'm not exactly sure when I decided I wanted to become an actor. It's something I've done since a very young age, just like basketball, or any sport a kid plays growing up, it's something I've always been interested in. "

» "I'm about 6'2", (wish I was 6'8"), and as for Red Sox or Yankees, I wouldn't know, I hate baseball."

» "I was definitely suprised to see the success we were having as a show after being secluded in Wilmington. We don't get a whole lot of perspective on the way things are going while we are out there, so it was nice to see that you guys are supporting us like this. THANK YOU! "

» "I don't really have a nipple ring, fortunately."

» "My hobbies away from the set are mainly basketball, then there's basketball video games, and hanging out with my friends as well. Ive also been trying to learn to surf, which hasn't gone very smoothly so far."

» "Being the youngest cast member is interesting. The funniest part is when people ask when I was born and then tell me how that was their junior year in college, it's trips us both out."

» "My biggest role models have got to be my own father, and Michael Jordan. Both are great leaders and champions in their own way."

» "My favorite television show is the O.C. I'm kidding. It's a toss-up between South Park and The Sopranos. "

» "All the attention is something I'll definitely never get used to. As long as it never gets invasive and it continues to mean good things for the show, I'll be able to handle it. "

» "Over the break I'm going to relax as much as I possibly can. Play basketball, go to the beach, hike, do all the things I don't get to do as much I'd like to in North Carolina."

» "Although we hardly see each other off the set, Joy and I get along well when we do. As far as the marraige between Nathan and Haley, I think they are young and will see the reality of the situation eventually. "

» "Well, now that I'm pretty much on my own, my home-life is myself. But as far as letting my career affect my family, I don't let that happen."

» "I enjoy catching our show whenever I can. It does get very weird to watch myself, it's always been that way, but at the same time, it's part of my job to see what kind of job I'm doing and to get a perspective on where I'm taking the character."

» "I don't have any regrets about the way my life has gone. College would have been a great experience, and I think about what it might have been like all the time, but this is the path my life has taken and I'm definitely not complaining. "

» "The class clown on set has gotta be the Mastermind himself. I can't think of anyone else out there that can crack jokes like Schwann does."

» "My girlfriend prefers not to watch the show that much, mainly because you never know when it's going to cut to Haley and Nathan makin out. I have to say, I'd feel the same way if she was the one making out with someone else on TV."

» "Barry is definitely cool like Whitey. He's a very smart man, very funny, very laid back. You can learn alot from him if you listen. "

» "Hilarie is a neat chick, she gets along well with everyone and is sort of the spark plug on set. She can really lighten mood at work."

» "I'll hopefully be doing something else someday, I definitely want to explore whatever else there is for me to do, sort of prove myself in another field. "

» "Chadsgurl4eva, Happy Birthday! I got you a present, a new name, here it is: Nathansgurl4eva " (from the wb chat)

» " I went to a high school where everyone had grown up together, so popularity wasn't a big issue. As far as ever doing theater, I took a theater class in high school for one semester, I didn't like it going into the class, and I didn't like it coming out the class, so that probably means theater isn't anywhere in my future."

» "I would like, Stuart Lafferty to play James Lafferty in a movie. yeahhhhhhhh "

» "My advice to an aspiring actor would be to never stop learning or working for what you want. Nothing comes easy, ever, if you want something, you have to work for it. By working for it I mean work on your craft, learn from people who have something to teach. It's just like anything else, practice makes perfect."

» "I like the fact that acting can detach you from whatever is going on in your real life. When your in a scene, nothing outside of that scene should matter. "

» "It is definitely a challenge to play Nathan, but the more different he is from myself, the more interesting the character becomes for me. "

» "The downside to being a celebrity is being recognized, as I said before, it's just something you can't really get used to."

» "I've got one pet, he's a ten month old pup I just got a couple weeks ago. Pretty awesome. As for my favorite car, I've got too many dream cars to even start on that one. I like the one's I have now though, Yukon and Mustang Cobra."

» "What do I like in a girl? I like a girl that likes me, a girl that knows how to smile and see the bright side of things. A girl that makes me a better person. "
Back to top Go down
one-tree-hill-girl
Adminka
Adminka
one-tree-hill-girl

Female Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Biografija Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:06 am

Ah...Baby James...
Back to top Go down
http://elite-way-school.forumotion.com/